The Story of the Bird's Three Advice English stories + Urdu Stories (Moral Stories, Funny Stories, Famous Stories, Magical Stories, Prince/ Princess Stories, Fairytale Stories)

 A man set a trap to catch a bird. Coincidentally, a bird got caught and the hunter caught it. The bird said to him. Dude this! You eat a lot of deer, goats and chickens, what is my reality compared to these things?

I have some flesh in my body, what will become of you? It won't even fill your stomach. But if you set me free, I will give you three tips that will be very useful for you to follow. I'll give you one of those tips right now.


The second is that when you leave me and I sit on the wall. Then I will give the third and final advice when I sit on the branch of the tree in front of the wall. Curiosity arose in the heart of this man as to whether or not to give useful advice. He asked, obeying the bird. You advise me first, then I will leave you. So the bird said. My first advice is, "Don't believe the rumors that can't come true." The Sun Cross man let go of the bird and sat on the wall in front of it.


My second piece of advice, "Don't regret what happened," he said. O good man, you have made a great mistake by leaving me. Because a stone in my stomach is very rare. If you had slaughtered me and removed the skeleton of this pearl from my belly, you would have sold it and gained so much wealth that you would have become a great nobleman. He was sorry to hear that. And he regretted that he had made the biggest mistake of his life by leaving the bird. My life would have been better if I hadn't left. The bird saw him thinking like this and sat down on a branch of a tree and spoke.


O good man! I just gave you the first piece of advice that you forgot to believe at all. But you made me believe that I am a bird of prey, I have a pound of feces in my stomach. Is it possible The second piece of advice I gave you, don't get me wrong. But the other advice did not work and I was so sad that I let him go. It is useless to give you any advice. When did you follow my first two pieces of advice that you would follow the third? You are not worthy of admonition. Saying this, the bird flew again and flew in the air. The man stood there, lost in thought, contemplating the words of the bird.


Blessed are those who are admonished. We often do not listen to the advice of our sincere comrades and elders and this is to our detriment. These points are not just words to say but are an invaluable asset to the wisdom and experience of others.

ایک آدمی نے پرندے کو پکڑنے کے لیے جال بچھا دیا۔ اتفاق سے ایک پرندہ پکڑا گیا اور شکاری نے اسے پکڑ لیا۔ پرندے نے اس سے کہا۔ یار یہ! تم ہرن، بکرے اور مرغیاں بہت کھاتے ہو، ان چیزوں کے مقابلے میں میری حقیقت کیا ہے؟


میرے جسم میں کچھ گوشت ہے، تمہارا کیا بنے گا؟ اس سے آپ کا پیٹ بھی نہیں بھرے گا۔ لیکن اگر آپ مجھے آزاد کرتے ہیں، تو میں آپ کو تین تجاویز دوں گا جن پر عمل کرنا آپ کے لیے بہت مفید ہوگا۔ میں ابھی آپ کو ان میں سے ایک ٹپس دوں گا۔




دوسرا یہ کہ جب تم مجھے چھوڑ کر میں دیوار پر بیٹھ جاؤ۔ پھر تیسرا اور آخری مشورہ اس وقت دوں گا جب میں دیوار کے سامنے درخت کی شاخ پر بیٹھوں گا۔ اس آدمی کے دل میں تجسس پیدا ہوا کہ مفید مشورہ دوں یا نہیں۔ اس نے چڑیا کی بات مانتے ہوئے پوچھا۔ تم مجھے پہلے نصیحت کرو پھر میں تمہیں چھوڑ دوں گا۔ تو پرندے نے کہا۔ میرا پہلا مشورہ یہ ہے کہ "ان افواہوں پر یقین نہ کریں جو سچ نہیں ہو سکتیں۔" سن کراس والے نے پرندے کو چھوڑ دیا اور اس کے سامنے دیوار پر بیٹھ گیا۔




میرا دوسرا مشورہ، "جو ہوا اس پر افسوس نہ کرو،" انہوں نے کہا۔ اے نیک انسان تو نے مجھے چھوڑ کر بہت بڑی غلطی کی ہے۔ کیونکہ میرے پیٹ میں پتھری بہت کم ہے۔ اگر تو مجھے ذبح کر کے اس موتی کا کنکال میرے پیٹ سے نکال دیتا تو اسے بیچ کر اتنی دولت حاصل کر لیتا کہ تو بڑا رئیس بن جاتا۔ اسے یہ سن کر افسوس ہوا۔ اور اسے افسوس ہوا کہ اس نے پرندے کو چھوڑ کر اپنی زندگی کی سب سے بڑی غلطی کی ہے۔ میری زندگی بہتر ہوتی اگر میں نہ چھوڑتا۔ چڑیا نے اسے ایسا سوچتے ہوئے دیکھا اور درخت کی ایک شاخ پر بیٹھ کر بولا۔




اے نیک آدمی! میں نے ابھی آپ کو پہلا مشورہ دیا تھا جس پر آپ یقین کرنا بھول گئے تھے۔ لیکن تم نے مجھے یقین دلایا کہ میں شکاری پرندہ ہوں، میرے پیٹ میں ایک پاؤنڈ پاخانہ ہے۔ کیا یہ ممکن ہے دوسرا مشورہ جو میں نے آپ کو دیا تھا، مجھے غلط مت سمجھیں۔ لیکن دوسری نصیحت نے کام نہیں کیا اور مجھے اتنا دکھ ہوا کہ میں نے اسے جانے دیا۔ آپ کو کوئی مشورہ دینا بیکار ہے۔ آپ نے میرے پہلے دو مشورے پر کب عمل کیا کہ آپ تیسرے پر عمل کریں گے؟ تم نصیحت کے لائق نہیں ہو۔ یہ کہہ کر پرندہ دوبارہ اڑ کر ہوا میں اڑ گیا۔ آدمی وہیں کھڑا، سوچوں میں گم، پرندے کی باتوں پر غور کرتا رہا۔




خوش نصیب ہیں نصیحت کرنے والے۔ ہم اکثر اپنے مخلص ساتھیوں اور بزرگوں کی نصیحت پر کان نہیں دھرتے اور اس سے ہمارا نقصان ہوتا ہے۔ یہ نکات صرف کہنے کے لیے الفاظ نہیں ہیں بلکہ دوسروں کی حکمت اور تجربے کا انمول اثاثہ ہیں۔


Comments