The story of Old Coin English stories + Urdu Stories (Moral Stories, Funny Stories, Famous Stories, Magical Stories, Prince/ Princess Stories, Fairytale Stories)

When I came back from the madrassa, I saw Hakim Sahib coming out of my grandfather's room.Enjoy! Mian Sahib has to avoid sugar and sweets. Hakim Sahib said to his father. The father sent Hakeem Sahib to the door. I was listening to the conversation between them and watching them. As soon as Hakeem Sahib left, I asked my father: Why did Hakeem Sahib come? Your grandfather is not well. He told me and hurried to Grandpa's room. I followed him to my grandfather's room.


 Grandpa was lying happily on the bed. When he saw my father coming, he hid under the pillow, but my father and I saw him. See Dad! Now do not eat sweets, Hakim Sahib has strictly forbidden. My father took out a large lump of mud from under my grandfather's pillow and gave it to me and told my grandfather not to eat sweets.


Go and give it to your mother. Dad said to me and I saw that my grandfather's eyes were still fixed on the knot in my hand. Dad left the room before I left. Before I left the room, Grandpa called out to me: Hey Mian! That's my thing Give it back. No grandpa! Hakim Sahib has forbidden, your health is bad. I will give it to my mother. She will make something sweet for us. Grandpa John said softly angrily, "No, I got straight too." Hey Mian! Take this one rupee coin and give me my thing. Well, the deal has been approved. I agreed and I gave sugar to my grandfather and he gave me a rupee coin. Our deal was in the process of being completed when Dad came into the room again and left with the medicine on the table but for fear of being caught, Grandpa immediately put it under the pillow and we stood with our hands behind our backs.


Suddenly the coin slipped from his hand and fell under his grandfather's bed. Satisfied with his father's departure, we bent down and searched for the coin, but could not find it because his belongings were safe under his grandfather's bed from his childhood to his youth. Some of the goods were in cardboard boxes. what happened ? Grandpa asked. I bowed down and replied: It is very dark here, the coin is not visible. Bring some wood and light a torch, you will get a coin. Grandpa said. I secretly found a piece of wood and brought it. I had a flashlight in my grandfather's room. Search quickly or someone will come. Grandpa expressed concern. You see, I can't find it. I was looking for my clothes when they saw someone coming and Grandpa John quickly dropped his quilt over my visible slippers.


Abba! Have you sent Mansoor out somewhere? Mom asked about us. If not here's a new product just for you! Grandpa lied. Amy left. As soon as Aman left, his grandfather said angrily: Mansoor Mian! Leave the coins, come out. At my grandfather's request, I went out against my will. Shaking his clothes and saving his eyes, he left the house and returned shortly after. Mansoor! Where are you? Amy asked. I went out with Zahid. I lied like my grandfather. And why are your clothes getting dirty? Amy asked. At my mother's request, I saw our clothes, which had become dirty due to falling under Grandpa's bed. I fell. I lied again. My mother took out clean clothes for me, bathed me and changed clothes.


From time to time I would look for my coin under my grandfather's bed, but I did not know where he had gone. I went from madrassa to school and from school to college but I did not forget that coin. Then one day my grandfather passed away and after his death my father gave me that room so that I could concentrate on my studies. The room was cleaned, the bed was removed to replace the bed, and everything under the bed was removed. An old coin that was lost 14 years ago was also recovered during the operation. As soon as he got the coin, 14 year old Mansoor became happy and put the coin in his pocket and started jumping for joy. Dad was very surprised to see this. When he asked, I told him the story of the lost coin. Dad smiled, Mom laughed too and Grandpa's smiling face flashed in my eyes.

 میں مدرسے سے واپس آیا تو حکیم صاحب کو دادا کے کمرے سے باہر آتے دیکھا۔

لطف اٹھائیں! میاں صاحب کو چینی اور مٹھائی سے پرہیز کرنا ہوگا۔ حکیم صاحب نے اپنے والد سے کہا۔ والد صاحب نے حکیم صاحب کو دروازے پر بھیج دیا۔ میں ان کے درمیان ہونے والی گفتگو سن رہا تھا اور انہیں دیکھ رہا تھا۔ حکیم صاحب کے جاتے ہی میں نے اپنے والد سے پوچھا: حکیم صاحب کیوں آئے؟ تمہارے دادا کی طبیعت ٹھیک نہیں ہے۔ اس نے مجھے بتایا اور جلدی سے دادا کے کمرے میں چلا گیا۔ میں اس کے پیچھے دادا کے کمرے میں گیا۔ دادا جی بیڈ پر خوشی سے لیٹے تھے۔ میرے والد کو آتے دیکھ کر وہ تکیے کے نیچے چھپ گئے لیکن میں نے اور میرے والد نے انہیں دیکھا۔ دیکھیں ابا جی! اب مٹھائی نہ کھاؤ، حکیم صاحب نے سختی سے منع کیا ہے۔ میرے والد نے میرے دادا کے تکیے کے نیچے سے گار کا ایک بڑا گانٹھ نکال کر مجھے دیا اور دادا سے کہا کہ مٹھائی نہ کھائیں۔


جاؤ اپنی ماں کو دے دو ابا نے مجھ سے کہا اور میں نے دیکھا کہ دادا کی نظریں ابھی تک میرے ہاتھ میں موجود گڑ کے گانٹھ پر جمی ہوئی تھیں۔ میرے جانے سے پہلے والد صاحب کمرے سے نکل گئے۔ اس سے پہلے کہ میں کمرے سے نکلتا، دادا جی نے مجھے آواز دی: ارے میاں! یہ میری بات ہے۔ یہ واپس دو. نہیں دادا! حکیم صاحب نے منع کیا ہے، آپ کی طبیعت خراب ہے۔ میں اسے اپنی ماں کو دوں گا۔ وہ ہمارے لیے کچھ میٹھا بنائے گی۔ دادا جان نے غصے سے آہستہ سے کہا نہیں میں بھی سیدھا ہو گیا۔ ارے میاں! یہ ایک روپے کا سکہ لے لو اور میری چیز مجھے دو۔ ٹھیک ہے، معاہدہ منظور ہو گیا ہے۔ میں مان گیا اور میں نے دادا کو چینی دی اور دادا نے مجھے ایک روپے کا سکہ دیا۔ ہمارا سودا مکمل ہونے کے مراحل میں تھا کہ والد صاحب دوبارہ کمرے میں آئے اور دوائی میز پر رکھ کر چلے گئے لیکن پکڑے جانے کے ڈر سے دادا جی نے فوراً تکیے کے نیچے رکھ دیا اور ہم پیٹھ پیچھے ہاتھ باندھے کھڑے ہو گئے۔



اچانک اس کے ہاتھ سے سکہ چھوٹ کر گرا اور دادا کے بستر کے نیچے جا گرا۔ والد کے جانے سے مطمئن ہو کر ہم نے جھک کر سکہ تلاش کیا لیکن وہ نہ مل سکا کیونکہ دادا کے بستر کے نیچے ان کے بچپن سے لے کر جوانی تک ان کا سامان محفوظ تھا۔ کچھ سامان گتے کے ڈبوں میں تھا۔ کیا ہوا ؟ دادا نے پوچھا۔ میں نے جھک کر جواب دیا: یہاں بہت اندھیرا ہے، سکہ نظر نہیں آتا۔ کچھ لکڑیاں لاؤ اور ٹارچ جلاؤ، تمہیں ایک سکہ ملے گا۔ دادا نے کہا۔ میں نے چپکے سے لکڑی کا ایک ٹکڑا ڈھونڈ نکالا اور لے آیا۔ میں نے دادا کے کمرے میں ٹارچ لگا رکھی تھی جلدی سے تلاش کرو ورنہ کوئی آئے گا۔ دادا نے تشویش کا اظہار کیا۔ تم دیکھتے ہو، میں اسے نہیں ڈھونڈ سکتا۔ میں اپنے کپڑے تلاش کر رہا تھا جب انہوں نے دیکھا کہ کوئی آ رہا ہے اور دادا جان نے جلدی سے میری نظر آنے والی چپل پر اپنا لحاف گرا دیا۔


ابا! کیا آپ نے منصور کو کہیں باہر بھیجا ہے؟ ماں نے ہمارے بارے میں پوچھا۔ اگر نہیں تو یہاں صرف آپ کے لیے ایک نیا پروڈکٹ ہے! دادا نے جھوٹ بولا۔ امی چلی گئیں۔ اماں کے جاتے ہی دادا نے غصے سے کہا: منصور میاں! سکوں کو چھوڑو، باہر آؤ۔ دادا کے کہنے پر میں اپنی مرضی کے خلاف باہر نکل آیا۔ اپنے کپڑے جھاڑ کر اور آنکھیں بچا کر وہ گھر سے نکلا اور تھوڑی دیر بعد واپس آگیا۔ منصور! آپ کہاں تھیں امی نے پوچھا۔ میں زاہد کے ساتھ باہر چلا گیا۔ میں نے اپنے دادا کی طرح جھوٹ بولا۔ اور تمہارے کپڑے کیوں گندے ہو رہے ہیں؟ امی نے پوچھا۔ والدہ کے کہنے پر میں نے ہمارے کپڑے دیکھے جو دادا جی کے بستر کے نیچے گرنے کی وجہ سے گندے ہو چکے تھے۔ میں گر گئی. میں نے پھر جھوٹ بولا۔ میری ماں نے میرے لیے صاف ستھرے کپڑے نکالے، مجھے نہلایا اور کپڑے بدلے۔


وقتاً فوقتاً میں دادا کے بستر کے نیچے اپنا سکہ ڈھونڈتا رہتا، لیکن مجھے نہیں معلوم تھا کہ وہ کہاں گئے ہیں۔ میں مدرسے سے اسکول اور اسکول سے کالج گیا لیکن میں وہ سکہ نہیں بھولا۔ پھر ایک دن میرے دادا کا انتقال ہو گیا اور ان کی وفات کے بعد میرے والد نے مجھے وہ کمرہ دے دیا تاکہ میں اپنی پڑھائی پر توجہ دے سکوں۔ کمرے کو صاف کیا گیا تھا، بستر کو تبدیل کرنے کے لئے بستر کو ہٹا دیا گیا تھا، اور بستر کے نیچے سب کچھ ہٹا دیا گیا تھا. اسی آپریشن کے دوران 14 سال قبل گم ہونے والا ایک پرانا سکہ بھی برآمد ہوا۔ سکہ ملتے ہی 14 سال کا منصور بن کرکر خوش ہوا اور سکہ اپنی جیب میں ڈال کر خوشی سے اچھلنے لگا۔ والد صاحب یہ دیکھ کر بہت حیران ہوئے۔ انہوں نے پوچھا تو میں نے کھوئے ہوئے سکے کی کہانی سنائی۔ ابا مسکرانے لگے، ماں بھی ہنس پڑی اور میری آنکھوں میں دادا کا مسکراتا چہرہ لہرا گیا۔

Comments